- 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer driver download
- HP Deskjet 2130 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 2130 Software Download
- HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Deskjet 2130 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Driver Download
- 123 Deskjet 2130 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 2130
- 123 HP Deskjet 2130 User Manual
- Unboxing HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
- Install HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
123 HP Deskjet 2130 ePrint setup
To use ePrint, you want to register your hp printer at the HP ePrint Center using a unique email address assigned to the printer. Before using HP ePrint, make sure you have got a lively net connection and an H.P. ePrint enabled H.P. printer.
- Switch ON the web Services from the printer’s control board.
- Turn ON web Services by victimisation web Service setup or Wireless setup.
- After the above step, an internet Service outline will be displayed. Click Print information to induce the print out of the information page.
- The printed information page contains printer’s claim code or its email address. Example of Printer’s claim code:
- Claim code combined with the email@example.com is your printer’s email address. Example: 2002ykw67afeq @hpeprint.com
- After completing the above steps, download the H.P. ePrint app on your android or iPhone from the app store.
- Open the app, Select the document that you want to print. When prompted, enter your H.P. Envy printer’s email address.
- Click OK and send the document to H.P. ePrint cloud service. Your print job will be printed from the H.P. Deskjet e-all-in-one printer.
123 H.P. DeskJet 2130 Wireless setup.
To start printing with your HP Deskjet 2130 e-all-in-one printer, connect your computer or laptop computer and HP Deskjet printer to a similar wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of the name of your wireless network, SSID (Service Set Identifier) and word WEP key or WPA security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router, HP printer, and laptop or laptop computer.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control board.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- Lists of available Wi-Fi networks are displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA, which you noted within the initial step.
- After the higher than step is complete, the printer is connected to your wireless network.
- Download and install the present version of your HP Deskjet printer’s full featured driver software system from 123.hp.com/dj2130.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Windows 10 driver
HP Deskjet printer supports Windows 10. If you have got a Windows 10 laptop or laptop computer, then you can install HP printer drivers for it from 123.hp.com/dj2130 website.
Follow the simple steps given below to download and install HP Deskjet Windows 10 driver from 123.hp.com/dj2130
1. Go to 123.hp.com/dj2130 and type in your printer model ( Deskjet 2130 ) if prompted.
2. Confirm your printer model from the list of printers and click Begin.
3. Click on the transfer button to transfer the Deskjet model Windows 10 printer driver.
4. The driver file will be saved into your laptop.
5. Double click the downloaded driver setup file, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
WiFi Protected Setup for HP Deskjet 2130
Enable the WPS button mode on your printer.
Please check printer manual to find this perform as it may differ from model to model.
Now press the WPS button on the Router
This must be done within 2 minutes, once the WPS option is enabled on the printer.
Press the Setup button and choose the Network menu option on the printer’s control board.
Choose your Wireless Network’s name from the list or add Network’s name manually.
Enter your password. Positive identification is Case-sensitive.
Your printer should be ready by currently. If not, print a copy of wireless network report.
So that you will be ready to run the difficulty.
- This technique is employed by printers while not slightly screen.
- If this can be the primary time installation of printer driver, the software package might not realize the printer on the network.
- You have to form a wireless association for the printer.
- Your printer has to be connected to your pc employing a USB cable quickly. Connect the USB cable only when the software system asks you to do therefore.
- Both your pc and printer should be within the same network.
- Now in association kind Wizard in your pc, choose USB because the most popular affiliation sort.
- Then press "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer".
- The software system can mechanically discover your wireless settings. currently your HP Deskjet 2130 printer is prepared .
Connect HP Deskjet 2130 Printer to your windows
- Connect the printer to the same network as the computer, via an ethernet / Wi-Fi/USB
- Check if your windows pc is connected to the web.
- If connected , go to 123.hp.com/dj2130 and transfer the latest HP Deskjet 2130 printer driver
- If the computer is not connected to the internet, you can install the HP Deskjet 2130 printer driver from the CD that came with it.
- There is also an electronic help available with the HP printer.
Make sure that the printer is set as your default printing device:
and Windows 8 - point to the top-right corner of the screen to open the Charms bar. Click the Settings icon, click control board, and then click read devices and printers.
For Windows 7,
Windows start menu, click Devices and Printers.
On the Windows taskbar, click start, then control panel, and then click Printer for Windows vista.
On the Windows Taskbar, click start, then control panel, and then click Printers and Faxes.
Make sure that your printer has a check mark in the circle next to it. this indicates that this is the default printer.
If your HP printer is not selected as the printer, right-click the printer icon and select as Default Printer from the menu.
Some times an issue might arise that after Windows 10 upgrade, HP Printer does not print.
For that, Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to check for printing and firewall issues.
Make sure the Print service is running.
Check the printer status if it is the default printer. If not, enable the same.
If the problem exists, uninstall the hp driver and software.
Then reinstall the HP driver and software system from 123.hp.com/setup
Restart the computer and the printer.
If you are not able print, connect your printer with a USB cable (wireless onl.
Connect HP Deskjet 2130 printer to your waterproof
1.USB cable connection
- Fix the USB cable to the computer only the HP driver software system prompts you to.
If you by mistake connected the USB cable before installation, take away the printer from the mac print queue before going ahead with the installation method.
2. Wi-Fi connection to your network
- Connect your wireless-printer to your wi-fi network . this permits the HP installer to identify the printer throughout the printer driver installation.
If your printer has a touch or text navigation control panel, use the Wireless Setup Wizard method. Basic management panels models with none screens however only buttons, use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). this will be employed in case you have a supported printer and router.
3. ethernet or wired connection to your network
- Connect the pc and printer to your router with a standard ethernet cable.
- Make sure that the router and the ethernet cable is functioning well.
- The computer should be connected to the network via router, switch or hub.
- Using the ethernet cable, connect the printer to your network or network hub.
- Once the connection has been created, the driver software system might be downloaded from 123.hp.com/dj2130
- Follow the directions to line up the printer connection and install the printer driver.
- The installer will prompt to select the printer. Click on Add Printer to make a print queue on the mac.
- Select the name of your printer, click the use or Print using menu, choose the name of your printer within the pop-up menu, and click on Add.
- After this has been done, come to the HP installer to finish the installation.
Connect 123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer to your Smartphone or tab
Android smartphones or tablets.
With the assistance of HP Print Service Plugin, printing from your android device to your HP printer could be done over a Wi-Fi network
For this to job, the android device and your printer should be connected to a similar network and also the device should run OS 4.0 or later.
On your android device, install or update the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store.
Once the installation or update is complete, choose a method to show on the HP Print Service Plugin.
For this, Tap HP Inc. service installed or HP INC., and so tap On.
Your android device is currently able to print exploitation the HP Print Service Plugin.
Air Print could be a mobile printing answer designed into Apple devices to figure with HP Printers. We tend to don't need to setup, download, or install anything.
Make sure your device and printer are operative on an equivalent network .
If your printer is not listed among the devices in the same network, you may have to be compelled to do a one-time Add a printer to install the inbuilt driver for the printer.
Confirm the correct printer and print setting are chosen. Tap 'Print' and collect your pages!
Google Chrome devices
HP offers a free Chrome app obtainable on the Chrome internet Store. this allows wireless network and USB printing to HP printers.
We do not got to register your printer to Google Cloud Print.
Both your Chrome device and HP Printers should be connected to an equivalent network to begin.
With the HP Print for Chrome internet app, any Chrome book or Chrome OS browser will print to an HP ePrint printer.
Amazon Kindle fireplace
The Kindle fire device and also the printer should be within the same network.
Once you choose your HP printer the primary time, the HP Print Plugin are going to be downloaded from the Amazon App store and you can begin printing.
Select your document from the Mobi Systems office Suite app , modify your print settings as required and tap 'Print'.